Film permits are issued by the Office of Motion Picture and Television Development and provide permission to occupy public space for filming and related activities. Contact the Office of Motion Picture and Television Development at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
View our most recent career opportunites below. Check back frequently for updates.
- Georgetown University – Spring Classes in Screenwriting
- The Shakespeare Theatre Company: Assistant Audio/Video Supervisor
- CentroNía: Intro to Filmmaking Workshop Facilitator
- DCTV: Training Coordinator
- Green Buzz Agency: Motion Graphics Artist and Video Editors
- Environmental Film Festival: Program Associate
- Long Story Short Media: Fall Internship Opportunity
- NBC4: Various Positions
- Government Accountability Office: Videographer
- Long Story Short Media: Associate Producer-Project Manager for Short Form Content
- Idea Television: Cameraman-Editor
- Digital Management Inc: Streaming Media Specialist
- Aflama: Graphic Designer/Animator
- Audiovisual Production Specialist: DC Office of Cable Television
- Broadcasting Board of Governors: Television Production Specialist
- Interface Media Group: Inscriber Operator
- Interface Media Group: Tape Operator
- Maslow Media: Director, Sales and Account Management
- OMNITEC Solutions: Audiovisual Systems and Broadcast Maintenance Personnel
Also see our Casting and Crew listings.
There are currently no employment opportunities with MPTD at this time.