Senior Producer/Editor/Motion Graphics Designer (Washington, DC)
compensation: Highly competitive and within market norms.
employment type: full-time
Brainstorm Creative Resources is a recruiting and staffing firm that places creative and editorial professionals into freelance and full-time positions with employers in and around Washington, DC.
Please read the job description below and/or visit http://brainstormresources.com/ApplyOnline/ for additional information regarding our firm and currently open positions with our clients.
Brainstorm Creative Resources is currently supporting a full service media production firm based in Washington, DC, that is looking to hire a talented video editor, producer and motion graphics designer into a full-time position.
The hiring organization is seeking a multi-talented individual who can craft high-end persuasion media that motivates and moves the needle. The person who steps into this role needs to be technically proficient, creatively ambitious, hard working, and an enthusiastic team player. He or she will be responsible for creating and editing narrative storylines and motion graphics for projects, while also playing a versatile role in the operations of the company. Clients and projects will feature a mix that is representative of the region, and includes election cycle advertising.
Applicants should be fully versed in collaborating with a creative team, comfortable working directly with clients, and capable of working independently to produce top notch work. Editorial, motion graphics, and storytelling skills must all be equally well refined.
• Produce and edit projects for broadcast, digital distribution, and live events
• Design and create high-end motion graphics
• Participate in active client engagement and outreach
• Work seamlessly with the Creative Director, junior editors and staff
• Minimum 4 to 6 years of Producer-Editor experience
• Bachelor's Degree in media production or related field preferred
• Full proficiency in non-linear editing platforms (Premiere, Avid, FCP)
• Extensive experience creating motion graphics in After Effects
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative production environment
• Team player, proactive, entrepreneurial
• A sense of humor and a genuine love for what you do
• A fun, family-oriented work environment filled with genuinely happy people
• Paid vacation, holidays, and a flexible schedule
• Easily accessible from DC, MD and VA
• Free garage parking
Brainstorm sometimes provides specific salary ranges in job descriptions. We have chosen not to do so here because the hiring organization is interested in considering well qualified individuals at various points in their careers, who could potentially bring a wide range of skills to the table.
We have a good sense of the salary ceiling for this role and can confirm that the hiring organization is prepared to offer highly competitive compensation to appropriately qualified individuals up to the Senior Producer / Senior Editor career level.
The actual salary offered will be commensurate with your experience and regional market norms; and based in part on your credentials, portfolio of work, and in-person interview experiences with Brainstorm Creative Resources and the employer.
We will gladly provide salary range details to the most well qualified applicants.
If you are reading this job description at our Application Portal, please visit the bottom of this job announcement page and then either login to your profile or click the "Apply for this Position" button.
If you are reading this job description anywhere other than at our website, please visit http://chk.tbe.taleo.net/chk06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=BRAINSTORM&cws=1&rid=1177 to see the job description at our Taleo Application Portal and then at the bottom of the page either login to your profile or click the "Apply for this Position" button.
Alternatively you can visit http://brainstormresources.com/ApplyOnline/ to search all currently open jobs with our clients and then follow these steps to apply:
1) At the top of the page, chose to search jobs in "Any" location.
2) All available opportunities will be listed. Please click on the appropriate position title.
3) Read the Employer Overview and complete Job Description.
4) Apply at the bottom of the page. During the application process please make sure to:
-> Complete your personal profile,
-> Provide answers to all short questionnaires provided,
-> Indicate your specific software application skills,
-> Upload a resume,
-> Upload other documents you consider relevant (ex: work samples, cover letter).
Only candidates currently residing within a commutable distance of Washington, DC should apply. Applicants not currently living in Washington, DC, Maryland or Virginia, or who inquire without a cover letter, resume and/or work samples should not expect to receive a response.
Brainstorm Creative Resources and the hiring organization are EEO employers.